Date: 26 June 2020
Celebrating LGBQT Pride Week with pink drag look with long lower eyeliner that can be done in just about 45 minutes with simple drag queen makeup techniques.
Giving tutorial by our principle MUA: James Adisai.
Filming: Alec Media.
Watch this on our Youtube Channel
Most of the used cosmetics/makeup available on our online shop
List of cosmetics used in order:
- Any mild toner.
- Kryolan Mastrix Spirit Gum.
- Kryolan Eyebrow Plastic (eyebrow wax)
Color Correcting Concealer:
- Dermacolor Camouflage Creme: Colour 32.
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour LO. (base foundation)
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour 406. (used as highlight)
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour 10W. (used as contour)
- Kryolan Translucent Powder. Colour TL11.
- Kryolan Face Liner. Colour 10. (used as eyebrow pencil)
- Kryolan Eyebrow Powder. Colour Fair.
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow. Colour Highlight.
- Kryolan Eye Shadow Iridescent. Colour Highlight G
- NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette Brights. (used pink colour)
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow. Colour Deep Black.
- Kryolan Eye Liner. Colour Black.
- Drag Dreams 3D Lashes 102
- Duo Eyelash Glue. Colour Clear.
- Kryolan Face Liner. Colour 21. (used as eyebrow lip liner)
- Kryolan Lip Rouge Sheer Palette 18 Colors. Colour Pink
- Kryolan Shine Circle. Colour Pink.
Makeup Setting Spray:
- Loreal Infaillible Magic Setting Spray.
© 2020 Copyright Drag Dreams
James Adisai Ltd
Registered in UK. Company no.10649563