Price: £350 at James Adisai Studio
Tutor: James Adisai
Lesson Time: 6 hours
Our drag makeup lesson is a one to one tutorial that will teach you everything from scratch. You don’t need to have any knowledge or experience at all. This lesson will teach you everything about drag makeup application with plenty tricks and techniques. After this makeup lesson you will be able to create the drag look you want.
What’s included with all drag makeup lessons:
- Certificate of attendance.
- All necessary equipment is provided.
- Coffee, tea and drinking water.
- Face Shapes and Bone Structure
- Colour theory
- Changing bone structure from male to female
- Concealing and Colour correcting
- Choosing Correct Foundation and Correctors
- Full Coverage Foundation – Layering
- Full Coverage Concealing and Illuminating
- Sculpting with Foundation
- Eye Contouring
- Shading and Highlighting
- Powders and Powdering
- Warming the Skin/Bronzing
- Eyebrow blocking and Concealing
- Eyebrow Mapping and Filling symmetrically
- Strong Sculpted Eye Brows/Ombre – Using powder and pomade
- How to enlarge and create dramatic drag eye
- High Cut Crease Eyes – Using bring matte shadows and a darker shade for depth
- Cutting the Crease with Concealer
- Big Bold Winged Liner
- Mascara Application
- False Eye Lash Application
- Snatch and Contour the nose
- Lip Design - Lipstick Application
- Overdrawing Lips - Liquid Lipstick
- Setting the make-up to last all day and night
- Over Draw and final touches to full makeup
- Makeup Guidline
Recommended by our top MUA and loved by our clients
Drag eye lashes that you ever need to help to transform you to be in a dramatic drag look.
£90.00 - £400.00
An ideal gift for your loved one to get themselves pampered with an unforgetable experience.
Pro eyeshadows palette with 16 bright and vibrant colours.
© 2020 Copyright Drag Dreams by James Adisai Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company No.10649563