Date: 19 March 2021
It has been a while since our last makeup tutorial. This time our MUA James Adisai will give a Male To Female Makeup tutorial with a feminine red theme look. The look does not need too many peices of cosmetics and it will take you about 40 minutes only to complete the look. One of the highlights of this tutorial is the advance foundation techniques that is easy to achieve by using full coverage and long lasting foundation "Kryolan TV Paint Stick”. This quality kit "Drag Dreams Beauty Box - Feminine Red" is now on sale on our shop!
Giving tutorial by our principle MUA: James Adisai.
Filming: Alec Media.
Watch this on our Youtube Channel
Most of the used cosmetics/makeup available on our online shop
List of cosmetics used in order:
- Kryolan Mastrix Spirit Gum.
Color Correcting Concealer:
- Dermacolor Camouflage Creme: Colour 32.
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour G177. (used as base foundation)
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour 406. (used as highlight foundation)
- Kryolan TV Pain Stick. Colour 10W. (used as contour foundation)
- Kryolan Translucent Powder. Colour TL2.
- Kryolan Eyebrow Powder Palette 5 Colors.
- Kryolan Eye Shadow Iridescent. Colour Highlight G.
- Kryolan Blusher 2.5 G. Colour 665 G. (use as eyeshadow and blusher)
- Kryolan Matt Eyeshadow. Colour Deep Black.
- Kryolan HD Cream Liner. Colour Ebony.
- Blossom and Bliss Eyelash 208.
- Any eyelash glue.
- Kryolan Blusher 2.5 G. Colour 665 G. (used as eyeshadow and blusher)
- Kryolan Face Liner. Colour 21. (used as lip liner)
- Kryolan Lipstick Classic. Colour LC 005.
- Any lip gloss.